Secure your charity bib for the 2015 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. Limited spaces available.
By committing to run and fundraise as a member of Team ALS, you'll receive these extraordinary benefits...
· Complimentary CARA training OR personal training with Coach Brendan
· Team ALS Training Shirt
· Team ALS Race Day Shirt
· Team ALS cap for all who exceed fundraising goal
· Pre-Race Pasta Dinner
· Private Race Day Hospitality Suite on Michigan Avenue across from the Start and Finish
- Perfect meeting place for friends and family and safe spot to check your gear!
· Team ALS Booth at Marathon Expo
· Team ALS tent for family and friends
· Online Fundraising Center with personal fundraising page and technical support