TeamALS | Bank of America Chicago Marathon•October 7, 2018
26.2 MILES - RUN TO DEFEAT ALS
Test your strength. Push your limits. FIGHT ALS. Grab your friends and join us for this opportunity to be a part of Team Challenge ALS as we challenge ALS at the highest level.
By committing to run and fundraise as a member of TeamALS, you'll receive these extraordinary benefits...
- Complimentary group or virtual training with CARA -OR- with Coach Brendan ($250 value)
- TeamALS Technical Race Shirt
- TeamALS visor/hat for all who exceed fundraising goal
- Pre-Race Dinner
- Private Race Day Hospitality Suite across from Start & Finish (perfect meeting place for friends and family; includes safe, easy spot to check your gear, food & beverages, and post-race massage!)
- TeamALS Booth at Marathon Expo
- TeamALS Cheer Tent for family and friends
- Online Fundraising Center with personal fundraising page and technical support
We've raised $62,486.42 of our $200,000.00 goal!