for a Walk day like never before!Learn More
- Please be assured that the work of the ALS Association will continue.
- Our first priority is the safety and well-being of people with ALS, their families and caregivers, and our staff.
- Chapter staff will be working remotely and still available to our constituents daily.
- We anticipate that some activities may need to be cancelled, modified or rescheduled; we will communicate with you directly regarding changes to upcoming plans, so please watch your email.
- You can find the latest updates about our activities on our Facebook and Twitter pages.
- For the most recent information about the coronavirus (COVID-19), The ALS Association recommends that you reference the websites for the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and state and local health authorities.
For specific information about symptoms you may be experiencing or questions about personal exposure as someone living with ALS or as a caregiver, please contact your physician directly.
Thank you for your patience as we manage this rapidly shifting situation.
Walk to Defeat ALS
What began more than 15 years ago as a grassroots effort to increase awareness has now turned into a National Signature Event that the entire ALS community rallies behind, growing the number of teams and participants each year.Learn More
Run to Defeat ALS
We invite you to join TeamALS for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon. Or, you can choose any race, anywhere, any time and help us raise funds to provide extraordinary care services, create impactful awareness programs and spearhead local and national advocacy efforts as we continue fighting Lou Gehrig's Disease.Learn More
Fundraising through Tiltify
Raise awareness and funds for our mission using your unique talents and strenghs. Fundraise through Tiltify or our other platforms for a fundraiser that will help you accomplish your goals.Learn More
Ways to Give
The ALS Association Greater Chicago Chapter strives to fight ALS through every channel possible, but we can’t do it without you! There are so many ways to help those battling ALS in our Chapter, choose the way that works best for you.Learn More
Please join us for a day of golf and fun to support our mission cornerstones of Care, Advocacy, Research, and Awareness for the ALS Community!
Whether you’re newly diagnosed, navigating your journey with the disease, caring for a person with ALS, or researching the cure, there are resources to support you. If you are an ALS patient and would like to register with our chapter, please click here.
Let us help you and your family cope with the day-to-day challenges of living with ALS.For People with ALS
Learn about our grant program, upcoming scientific meetings, and opportunities to collaborate.For Researchers
Caring for someone with ALS is hard work. We offer resources and support to help you.For Caregivers
Sign up to receive the latest news in ALS and learn how you can continue making a difference in the search to treat and cure this disease.
Your gift will help The ALS Association support research to find a cure for ALS and provide much-needed services to patients and their families. By becoming a part of The ALS Association family and making your gift today, you will help sustain hope in thousands of people affected by ALS.