Registration for the 2015 National ALS Advocacy Day and Public Policy Conference is now closed. There will be no on-site registration.
However, you can still participate!
- Tune in for the live streaming of the research sessions on Monday, May 11.
- 9:15 am The State of ALS Research: The ALS Association’s Chief Scientist, Dr. Lucie Bruijn, will share the latest news about The Association’s TREAT ALS program and other promising developments in clinical trials and ALS research, including how the Ice Bucket Challenge is advancing ALS research.
- 11:00 am - Government ALS Research: Join us for this plenary session to learn how government programs, such as the National ALS Registry and the ALS Research Program at the Department of Defense, are advancing the search for the cause, treatment and cure for ALS.
- Participate in our Virtual Advocacy Day on Tuesday, May 12. Check back on Tuesday, May 12 to learn how you can help make a difference.
- Follow us on Twitter (@ALSPublicPolicy) and on Facebook (facebook.com/alsassociation) for live updates throughout the conference.
2014 Advocacy Conference Recap
Advocates head to their meetings on Capitol Hill
Thank you for another successful National ALS Advocacy Day and Public Policy Conference! Click the link below for a recap of this years activities:
2014 Advocacy Conference Builds Support on Capitol Hill; Breaks Attendance Records
Archived Conference Report and Photographs: